Looking for ways to support Paddington without spending an extra penny?
Consider purchasing items from MightyNest:
- Mightynest.com is a company dedicated to providing products that help you and your family live a healthy life while giving 15% of every purchase back to Paddington Station – and they’ll donate an additional $1 just for signing up! No purchase is necessary to earn the $1 signup bonus. Shop for waste-free and chemical-free lunch containers, as well as items for the home and family, anytime, all year, to benefit our school.
Help keep items out of the Lost and Found:
- Order adorable, personalized labels for clothes, water bottles, lunch boxes and more from oliverslabels.com . You can even add a tracking number so items can be linked back to their owner. Oliver’s Labels will give 20% of your total purchase back to Paddington.
Other ways to contribute to Paddington and support the efforts of the PPA:
- Shop through Amazon Smile and choose Paddington Station Inc. as the charity you would like to support.
- Sign up for eScripsDining and eat at participating restaurants.
- Bring in your used healthy food squeeze pouches (with lids!), cereal bags, and oral hygiene containers and sort them into our TerraCycle boxes located at the top of the ramp outside the Big Room.
Where does the money raised by the PPA go?
- Purchased washer and dryer in 2017.
- Purchased dining table and chairs for the staff lounge in 2017.
- Purchased a large, industrial-strength laminator in 2016.
- Renovation the Staff Lounge in 2014.
- Providing an annual ‘Teacher Appreciation Party’ each spring.
- Providing annual end-of-year teacher gifts.
- On-going teacher appreciation efforts.
- On-going purchasing of classroom materials on teacher’s ‘Wish Lists’.