Paddington Station Strategic Plan 2013-2017
2013-14 School Calendar
Tours for 2013- 2014 school year
Like us on Facebook!
Qualistar rating update: We have received our DPP rating...4 out of 4 Stars!! Thank you to all our amazing staff and wonderful parents for their participation!
To learn more about the Qualistar rating process click here
August 1st UpdateAuABPlkjfklsfj
Because of the nature of the allegations against David Moe and our desire to have open communication, this meeting will be open to Paddington parents and alumni parents only. This meeting is for adults only. If you are out of town or unable to attend, please contact school officials and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
We plan to structure this meeting to address as many concerns as possible:
· Feather Berkower and Michelle Peterson will join us to help facilitate this community meeting. Feather and Michelle have over forty years’ combined experience in working with schools, families and children on issues concerning child abuse and prevention.
· Mental health counselors will be available for families seeking advice and support.
· Many of you have asked for information about the federal investigation, or for information about how the case against David Moe is expected to proceed. We are working to have an individual who can speak to this – even in some limited capacity – but as of this evening we have not received a commitment.
· Board members Betsy Crane and Nicholas Kemp and staff member Ginger Rubey will attend on behalf of Paddington. Board members will be discussing structural changes to the administration of the school.
· We plan to hold an informational panel with the experts we have invited, followed by a question-and-answer session for parents.
We don’t have all the answers, and we share the same concerns and frustrations that many of you have expressed throughout this difficult week. But we are hopeful that we can begin to answer some of your questions, and provide this community with experts and counselors to help you talk to your children.