During the 2016-2017 school year, PPA activities included:
- Bringing several speakers to Paddington on topics including screen time, nutrition, allergies, positive parenting solutions, simplicity parenting, and more…
- Coordinating a visit by Angela Hanscom, celebrated author of Balanced and Barefoot which encourages unstructured outdoor play for children.
- Conducting various fundraising efforts including TerraCycle, Original Works, and others.
- Bringing lunches for teachers and staff on conference days in the fall and spring.
- Delivering special treats to teachers and staff for Valentine’s Day.
- Hosting a Teacher Appreciation Party.
- Purchasing a washer and dryer and a new dining table and chairs for the Faculty Lounge.
During the 2015-2016 school year, PPA activities included:
- Conducting parent education at Paddington, including a Positive Discipline Workshop, A session with a Pediatric Dietician, a Potty Training Presentation, an Anti-Bullying Workshop and a Darkness to Light – End Child Sexual Abuse Training.
- Bringing a lunch and snack delivery service to Paddington.
- Conducting a hands-on ‘Winter Activities and Art Projects for Children’ meeting.
- Expanding the TerraCycling Program.
- Planning a week of breakfasts delivered to the school for ‘Teacher Appreciation’ Week.
During the 2014-2015 school year, PPA activities included:
- Planning Parent Education at Paddington, in conjunction with the Head of School and faculty members.
- Researching the possibility of offering a lunch and snack delivery service to Paddington.
- Continuing to promote and run the grocery card program, and launch/promote the Amazon Smiles program.
- Launching TerraCycling Program.
- Planning and hosting ‘Teacher Appreciation’ Day, on April 6th, 2015.
During the 2013-2014 school year, PPA activities included:
- Spearheading and organizing the remodel of the faculty lounge.
- Organizing and implementing the 2014 Faculty and Staff Appreciation Party,
“It Takes a Big Heart to Help Shape Little Minds.”
- Launching the grocery card program for Paddington Station Preschool.
- Coordinating and chairing the Spring Festival.
- Renovating the Staff Lounge.
- Spearheading Community Outreach events for the School.
- Hosting a New Parent Reception in late summer.