If you are interested in a preschool and a community that is joyful, welcoming, and partners with families to embrace learning through play, then Paddington Station Preschool is a place you should visit and learn more about.
We are located at the corner of Quebec Street and 13th Avenue in the Montclair neighborhood of Denver in a building that is on the National Register of Historical Places and is a registered Denver landmark.
At Paddington Station Preschool, we strive to:
- Integrate play into all aspects of learning;
- Create a curriculum that embraces and understands the individual needs of each child;
- Establish a joyful environment that inspires exploration, curiosity, discovery, play, a love of learning, connections with others and appropriate risk-taking by children;
- Acknowledge, honor and celebrate the unique individually of all families within Paddington and to extend that appreciation into the greater community. Paddington strives to include children with special needs into our classrooms when it is determined that a beneficial learning experience for the child and the group can be provided. Our diversity allows children to feel confident about differences and provides them with the ability to welcome change and growth;
- Support the role of teacher as facilitator – a facilitator who nurtures the pathways of each child’s learning interests;
- Develop a partnership between families and the Paddington Station Preschool team that establishes a vision for the growth of each child;
- Provide resources and support parent education.
Paddington Station Preschool teachers are innovative, dedicated and supportive. Our faculty strives to prepare individuals to joyfully explore the wonders of the world!
I encourage you to visit our school and see for yourself what makes this community so engaging and joyful.
Debra Jean Deverell, PhD
Head of School