Ms. Deb is here to read you the story, "The Button Box"!
A few of Deb's Favorite Resources:
Cosmic Kids Yoga on YouTube
Steve Spangler Science Educational Science Activities - www.stevespanglerscience.com
Daily emails filled with activities from Inside The Orchestra/Tiny Tots! Click Here
A way to excercise both mind and body - Enshin Online Karate Classes
More free stories for kids - Audible.com stories
The fun continues with the story "Huff and Puff" read by your favorite Librarian, Kelly! Kelly's adorable sidekick, Pink Pig, also stops by to say hello!
Kelly has provided your family with some fantastic activities you can do at home related to the story "Huff and Puff" by Claudia Rueda - we hope you enjoy!
1. Get the whole family in on acting out the “Three Little Pigs”
* make the houses fort style out of couch cushions and blankets
2. Grab the art supplies and create your own houses with toothpicks, popsicle sticks, scrap paper, junk mail, pom-poms, really anything you have on hand.
* ask your child to describe their house and explain why the big bad wolf may or may not be able to blow it down.
3. Retell the story of the “Three Little Pigs” and ask your child to tell you the beginning, middle, and end of the story.
* Retell favorite folktales like Goldilocks and the Three Bears, The Little Red Hen, etc.